Color Calibration Services
Your new calibrated environment is completed in three phases.
Consultation & Demo:
NedGraphics will analyze your current coloring and color matching workflow and offer recommendations based on our technology and best practices. We do a full demonstration to show how calibration can optimize your current process to save time and increase productivity. Our recommendations for your new color managed environment may include software, custom printer profiles, monitor calibration, and integration of a spectrophotometer.
Implementation & Training:
NedGraphics will fully implement the recommended system and test for performance and quality assurance. The implementation and training phase includes:
- Setup of the color environment
- Printer & monitor profiling
- Color library import (QXT, Cxf)
- Color matching between software programs
- Color matching between various printers/monitors
- Connection to spectrophotometer
- Color communication for quality control & formulation
- Accuracy and match analysis
- Color atlas & seasonal palette generation
- Workflow assistance
Full, ongoing support of your calibrated environment is easily accessible through the specialists at our Help Desk, just like your NedGraphics software products.
For more information about NedGraphics Color Calibration Services, contact us here or call +1 212-921-2727.