NedGraphics Print Server™ is a print job queue management application that works with most NedGraphics™ programs. Print server allows users to output files from multiple stations by processing them as jobs while routing and prioritizing to multiple printers.
Print Server™ allows you view details such as the time sent to print, current status, printer state, andfile format. The centralized queue addresses multiple print stations at once, allowing you to rearrange or queue jobs across various printers before beginning to print.
Print Server™ catches potential errors in color profiling as it processes jobs, giving you the opportunity to avoid issues ahead of time. Print Server™ is hosted on a single station with all your approved color calibration profiles enabled, allowing for much simpler color management even between printouts sent from multiple programs. If an error occurs, you can troubleshoot on a single station, which makes solving any color issues quick and efficient.
Features & Benefits
- Prioritize print jobs across multiple printer stations.
- View information for multiple stations and jobs such as time sent to print, current status, printer.
state, ink levels, and file format in one place.
- Jobs sent to print with incorrect or missing color profiles are caught before printing.
- Access Print Server™ from within your NedGraphics programs.
- One-time set up of preferences and color profiles on a single workstation nearly eliminates color error in printing and saves you time.
- Troubleshoot color errors quickly and efficiently on a single station instead of multiple stations with different issues.
- Reorganize and prioritize print jobs from multiple stations before beginning to print.